The rugged Coinmaster offers solid performance with features that help you discover coins and jewelry.
The Pro model surpasses the basic Coinmaster’s features with Smart Notch that allow you to reject tabs at low discrimination or accept nickels at high discrimination. Five-Range Discrimination adjusts so you can hear everything or only the signal types you choose.
Target ID shows you the identification of targets as you hunt, so you can see and hear the target. The Pro model’s Tone ID goes a step further with different audio tones for nails and iron, rings and jewelry, and coins. Depth reading then helps you know how deep to dig.
At only 2.5 pounds, the Coinmaster is comfortable for all-day use with its included pair of 9-volt batteries, and the waterproof 9” Spider Coil is ready for beach exploration.
Whites Coin Master Pro Highlights
- 5-Range Discrimination
- Adjustable Sensitivity
- Depth Reading as You Hunt
- Pinpoint/All Metal Mode
- Rugged， Water Resistant Control Box
- Smart Notch
- Tone ID
Whites Coin Master Pro Full Specifications
- Adjustable Length: 46"-51"
- All Metal Audio: Non-VCO
- Audio Output: Speaker & 1/4" Headphone
- Batteries: 2 - 9 volt
- Battery Life: 20
- Disc Audio: Silent Search
- Optional Coils: Coinmaster Family
- Standard Coil: 9"
- Number of Presets: 1
- Frequency: 8 kHz
- Instruction Manual
- 2 Year Warranty
Big Boys Hobbies included Accessories
- Hunting Tips and Tricks 25 Best Kept Secrets book
- Dreams Come True book
- Whites Metal detector catalog
- Coinmaster brilliant Review by Jake
Quality Price Value
- A lot of Bang for your Buck Review by Mike Pisano
Price Value Quality
- great machine for the price! Review by Detector Collector
Price Value Quality
I have been amazingly impressed with the depth and stability of this Metal Detector to find where the good targets are in the trash. Metal detecting has been my hobby for years but I haven never used another brand of detectors until I bought the Whites Coinmaster. If all Whites detectors are as good as this one I an a Whites guy for life! (Posted on 9/2/2014)