RnB Power Plus Garrett AT Series Batt Pack Battery w/ Charger
Garrett AT Series RnB Battery lasts over 40 hours of usage time! The "Power Plus" Offers More Advantages Over Standard Rechargeable Systems. Compatible with Garrett AT Max, Garrett AT Pro and AT Gold.
Your detector won’t lose performance: Field test proves, unlike standard rechargeable batteries, the “Power Plus” will give your detector consistent performance throughout the duration of the battery charge.
RnB Innovations is well known by all Treasure Hunters as one of, if not the best, manufacturer of long life rechargeable custom made battery systems for selected high-end metal detectors. RnB Innovations Battery System will most likely become the last rechargeable battery system you will need to purchase for your detector! Yes, they are that good! All RnB Innovation Battery Systems include a special “Smart Charger” that will quickly charge the battery in a few short hours and will not overcharge or overheat like many other cheaper options. The Smart Charger will even indicate when the battery is fully charged and ready to use. In many cases you will see your average run-time in the field increase anywhere from 40 to 60% more. Field testing has shown in some cases to more than double your field run-time on a full charge. Other benefits for this type of battery is that they will hold a full charge for up to 1 year. So, if you’re tired of your battery losing power before you're done hunting and waiting 18 to 24 hours to recharge, then RnB Innovations is the best rechargeable battery solution out there!
The Only Trusted Li-Ion Battery Pack Around the World!
Hunt For Days Not Hours!
- Battery Pack Loads and Unloads with ease
- Get More Battery
- Life High Capacity Lithium-ion Delivers Long Life Run Time with Fade-Free Power
- Garrett AT Pro
- Garrett AT Gold
- New Garrett AT MAX
RNB-Power Plus Installation Instructions:
- Insert the charging plug into the Power Plus battery. (Note, plug will only go in one way)
- Plug Supplied Smart Charger into your wall outlet.
- Charging LED will illuminate RED indication the Smart Charger is charging the Power Plus battery.
- The Battery is fully charged when the Smart Charger LED turns to GREEN.
Your battery is now ready to use.
- Insert the Power Plus battery as shown into your Garrett Detector with the label up.
- Close the AT-Pro or AT-Gold battery door and you are ready to hunt.