Minelab Explorer SE Pro Metal Detector
New lower price while they last on the Minelab SE Pro! Call for you best deal not shown!
Please call at any time with any questions you may have about our machines. Free technical support. All our machines ship free in lower 48.
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Since it was founded some 20 years ago, Minelab Electronics has continually set the standard for in-field metal detector performance at some of the most difficult sites around the world. Today, treasure hunters equipped with a Minelab Explorer or E-Trac and some basic tools are recovering thousands of collectible coins, valuable pieces of jewelry and rare artifacts spanning the centuries on a regular basis.
This fourth generation Explorer surpasses anything you’ve seen for depth, sensitivity and superior discrimination!
Whats new about the Explorer SE PRO Metal Detector?
Minelabs Newest Explorer SE Professional 11 inch DD Search coil:
Improvements in performance:
- Re-designed to pickup the smaller targets better and Deeper
- Better Separation of Targets over the previous coils
- Detectors sensitivity can be operated at a higher level with less noise and interference
With the Explorer SE Professional you can now discriminate targets in the digital screen using the dual coordinate ferrous and conductivity digital display, giving you over 1000 pre-programmed target signatures. Explorer SE PRO’s dual coordinate digital display is the most advanced target ID system on the market today. Not only will you be able to predict the type of coin underneath the coil, you might also be able to guess the coin’s date!
The Full Band Spectrum (FBS) circuit automatically transmits multiple frequencies simultaneously. The increased frequency range means that the signal received from the detector coil is analyzed from a wide range of responses. This allows the Explorer SE Professional to analyze more target information so that the Target Identification (ID) is more accurate.
Ground balancing is automatic with Minelab’s advanced digital filtering. Whatever field conditions you encounter, from dry clay to wet black sand or rich loam, Minelab will find what you’re looking for. Minelab’s unique FBS technology means deep, sensitive, accurate detecting.
- Key FeaturesMineLab Warranty 3 year warranty Transmission Technology Full Band Spectrum (FBS) 28 Simultaneous Frequencies ranging from 1.5kHz – 100 kHz Number of Frequencies 28 Simultaneous Frequencies Microprocessor New technology processor – faster and more powerful Software 3rd Generation Software – improved user interface Ground Balance Modes Auto Ground Compensation – Advanced Digital Filtering Target Identification 2 Dimensional SmartfindT Size / Conductivity and Ferrous characteristics Audio Tone Identification Constant to Multi-tone; customizable Conductivity / Ferrous Audio Tone Settings 3 Settings: Long, Smooth, Pitch Hold Discrimination 2 Dimensional SmartfindT Discrimination Iron Mask Simplified Iron Mask coordinates 0-31 with full ferrous discrimination capability Depth Indicator Yes; Now also updates in pinpoint mode Sensitivity Adjustment 2 Settings: Semi-Automatic & Manual 1-32 Noise Cancel Automatic & Manual Pinpoint Non-motion modulated audio for improved target size and depth identification Low Battery Audio Alarm Yes Batteries 1600 mAh NiMH or Alkaline batteries Coil Lightweight 10.5″ Double D (DD) waterproof coil Visual Display 64×128 pixel LCD panel with improved graphics Headphone Input 0.25 inch Stereo Jack Threshold Finer adjust level; improved stability in high-trash Recovery Speed Selectable (Fast & Deep) Patents US 4890064; US 5537041; US 5506506 Minelab Explorer SE Pro Included accessories• 110v Wall Charger • USB 2.0 Cable • Detector Stand • 11″ DD Search Coil Cover • 8AA Battery Holder • Koss headphones • NiMH 1600mah 9.6V Battery Pack • E-Trac Xchange Software • Instruction Manual • 3 Year Warranty
- great detector Review by ken
Quality Price Value
thinking of getting another explorer or equinox 800. (Posted on 4/18/2019)