Are Fisher about to release a New Pulse Metal Detector? Learn more about the upcoming Fisher Impulse AQ 2019!
we've been seeing more news and testing demos of Fisher's latest machine, the all new Pulse detector for 2019, the Impulse AQ.
While pulse metal detectors have been around for some time now, they have always have issues with discrimination. Fisher seem to have solved this issue with the Impulse AQ as early prototype tests seem to be getting great reviews over in Russia. The technology has been refined by the Bulgarians and we expect to see this metal detector materialize sometime before the end of 2019. it's currently in prototype and testing stage and all the signs are this new tech is very promising!
Some key points coming out of Russia:
- Currently in the final testing stages before production begins
- Tonality: in the “all metals” mode - one tone, then there is the “2 tones” mode and the “mute” mode.
- The machine is built strong with durable cables and waterproof components
- Battery life is expected to be ~10 hours
- There is no screen, just 5 knobs for settings and selections.
- It won't be cheap, pricing estimates are currently between $2000 and $2500
- The test units weigh 1.8KG and are well balanced
First impressions so far are good but we'll have to wait and see how this new pulse metal detector from fisher pans out. we'll keep you updated with any more news on this machines when we receive it. If you have any questions on metal detectors we sell, please don't hesitate to contact us!