2 New ways to purchase the Minelab X-Terra 505 Metal Detector
You can purchase Minelab X-TERRA 505 just detector with no bundle at $439 or with the BBH Bundle for an additional $110.
BBH Bundle includes:
- Free Lesche Hand Digger
- Treasure Wise Pouch
- Treasure wise headphones (or comparable headphones) and Coil Cover. Over $80 value.
Please call at any time with any questions you may have about our machines. Free technical support. All our machines ship free in lower 48.
Minelab X-Terra 505
The X-TERRA 505 is the high performance, mid-range detector in the new generation Minelab X-TERRA Series. With advanced capability, great depth and excellent discrimination, the X-TERRA 505 is the ideal all-rounder to take your detecting experience to the next level. The X-TERRA 505 now has full frequency capability and can adapt easily to coin & treasure and relic hunting.
- Minelab’s proprietary “True Digital” VFLEX technology, the new class of single frequency detectors – you can change the operating frequency simply by changing coils.
- Compatible with low frequency (LF) 3kHz coils as well as medium 7kHz and high frequencies 18.75kHz. The LF coil option is ideal for hunting large, deep targets.
- All seven X-TERRA Coils can now be used on the X-TERRA 505.
- Increased Ground Balance capability, range now (0-50), allowing the user to adjust to ground mineralization.
- Extra detecting pattern – Now features three preset detecting patterns, that can also be customised, plus All Metal mode.
- Choice of 1,2,3 or 4 Tone ID’s plus Multi-tone
- Target ID (19) response options increasing your flexibility in deciding how target signals are represented.
- Larger discrimination range allowing for finer discrimination of high conductive targets.
- Increased Noise Cancel range, now 5 manual settings, allowing greater choice of detecting channel.
- Increased Target Volume Adjust range, now (0-30), allowing better target response.
- Threshold adjustment, with a range of -5 to 25, allowing the user to set threshold to level where slight variations from either very small shallow, or very large deep, targets can be noticed.
- Fast recovery Pin-Point with variable tone and graphical indicator.
- Depth indicator, updates continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
- Positive reflective LCD display.
- Runs on just 4 x AA batteries. Ultra lightweight, balanced design (only 2.9 lbs).