Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II Metal Detector
Always call text or email for best possible pricing!
We will beat or match anyone’s price!
Please call at any time with any questions you may have about our machines. Free technical support. All our machines ship free in lower 48.
Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II
8″ PROformance™ submersible searchcoil
A favorite detector for treasure divers around the world because of its ability to ignore salt water, the Sea Hunter’s electronic housing can be mounted on the hip or above, below or under the cuff in either short or long configuration.
Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II Detector
- Key Features
• Circuit type: Pulse Induction technology for automatic cancellation of salt/ground mineralization
• Audio Threshold, Adjustable: adjust to user’s preference
• User-adjustable Discrimination/Eliminatiom
- • Hip Mount Belt/Pouch: reduces detector weight for long searches
- • Discrimination Modes: Two operating modes (Standard or Discrete) offer varying levels of non-ferrous target discrimination. Discrete Trash Elimination: use to eliminate most pull tabs and foil without signficantly degrading sensitivity for rings and coins. Standard Trash Elimination: provides the deepest possible detection; allows a very slow searchcoil sweep in areas with little trash.
- • Independently sealed battery compartment
• Search Mode: Non-Motion All Metal Deepseeking Mode with Full Range PI discrimination