Always call text or email for best possible pricing!
Free Treasure wise headphones or headphones of equal value! $35 dollar value!
We will beat or match anyone’s price!
Please call at any time with any questions you may have about our machines. Free technical support. All our machines ship free in lower 48.
The Fisher F22 is the second model in the latest F series from Fisher Research Labs. This version features a professional weatherproof design. Perfect for hunting in the toughest conditions. Step up to the F22 and take advantage of the most cost effective weatherproof machine available today. Advanced features and ease of use make the Fisher F22 metal detector a perfect choice.
While the Fisher F22 is not designed for underwater use, this model is ideal for use in dry or wet conditions. This model is environmentally sealed for use in the toughest environments. Rain or shine, your Fisher F22 will be by your side.
Fisher F22 Features:
- Operates on 2 AA Batteries
- 9-Segment Visual and Numerical Target Identification
- 4 Modes of Operation: Jewelry, Coin, Artifact and Custom
- Large 2-Digit Numeric Target ID
- Target ID Numbers of 1-99
- Iron Identifier Icon
- Pinpoint Mode
- 10 Levels of Adjustable Sensitivity
- 20 Levels of Adjustable Volume
- Non-Volatile Memory Saves Last Used Settings
- 9-Inch Triangulated Concentric Search Coil
- Elliptical Waterproof Search Coil
- Ultra-lightweight at Only 2.3 lbs
FIsher F22 Factory included accessories:
- Detailed Instruction Manual
- 5 Year Warranty
- Buy it, buy it now! Review by Clemo
Quality Price Value
I work on my family farm we have 165 ish acres.
So one day I thought imagine the stuff I could find if I had a metal detector, so I went home and started looking at them. I searched 'best metal detector for under 300', garret ace 250 etc keep scrolling saw 5/5 fisher f22 read up bought it here and I've used it for an hour just around in a near field all private which we own, and I found 3 coins 2 being George's 1921 and 1960 something, just a 2,a ww2 badge and a nice buckle and found a lot of trash in coin mode, artifact mode worked wonders though. (Posted on 2/11/2017)