ANNOUNCING THE NEW Fisher F19 with 5X10" DD or 11"DD coil for more depth! As well as the Fisher F19 LTD Camo with 10X5" DD coil.
This is a high performance coin/relic detector that comes standard with our 10” x 5” DD coil or 11" DD coil. Running at 19 kHz operating frequency it will be the best relic detector ever!
Conquer iron-infested sites with our Fe Tone – Adjustable Iron Audio, new enhanced V-Break Tone Discrimination system, Notch mode with adjustable Notch Width and a display backlight on/off feature.
Fisher F19 LTD in stock now!
BBH Metal Detectors offers FREE with your Fisher F19 LTD (or standard F19) the following:
1 New version Garrett Pro Pointer II
1 Fisher Carry Bag
Fisher F-19 Metal Detector Specifications:
- FeTone™, Adjustable Iron Audio
- Enhanced V-Break®, Tone Discrimination System
- Notch Window with Adjustable Notch Width
- Backlit Display (Backlight)
- Computerized GROUND GRAB®, One Touch Ground Balance with Manual Override
- Unmatched Target Separation in Iron & Trash
- Continuous Ground Condition Readout
- Ground Phase Value Indicates Amount of Mineralization
- Fe3O4 Graphic Indicates Amount of Mineralization
- Ground Balance All the Way to Salt
- Static All Metal Pinpoint with Depth Indicator
- 19 kHz Operating Frequency
- Ultra-Lightweight at only 2.5 lbs. (1.1 kg.)
Fisher F-19 is Recommended for:
- Relic Hunting
- Gold Prospecting
- Beach Hunting
- Coin Shooting
- Light weight and great target resolution... Review by Gonehunting
Quality Price Value
I have the F75se so I love the sensitivy of the Fisher machines. I was worried that Emi might be an issue, but not with the F19. I ran the sens to max and not a chirp, even in town near houses and powerlines. It ran stable. Target ID was spot on even with coins. Several deep Indian head cents that were past 8 inches did not jump in id. I found several items including a rare token.. This all on the first outing.. That impressed me that it was that easy to turn on and go... Definitely a machine that I've come to expect from Fisher!! (Posted on 1/2/2015)