Please call at any time with any questions you may have about our machines. Free technical support. All our machines ship free in lower 48 Always call or email for best pricing options!
When you travel, the Headhunter also takes up very little luggage space. All of this is possible because of our innovative microcircuitry and packaging. The Headhunter has been engineered to perform in both salt and fresh water, but it is also just as effective on land as well. The headhunter is a true universal application metal detector and will open up a whole new world of excitement for you. Tens of thousands of valuables are continuously lost each year and now you can start finding them! Check out the new updates for the improved model!
- Key Features•Operating Search Frequency: 2.4kHz quartz crystal controlled.
•Searchcoil: Available with exclusive 8 or alternate 10-inch MegaDEPTHTM heavy-duty negative buoyancy, co-planar, RF shielded searchcoils with underwater connectors.
•Headphone Transducers: Permanently encapsulated high-output piezoelectric.
•Audio Frequency: 400 Hz.
- •Headphone Earcups: Heavy-duty polymer full ear surround; extra comfortable soft cushions, ambient noise blocking up to 24 decibels, heavy-duty ear-to-ear wiring with new seals for added strength.
- •Headphone Frame: Adjustable padded headband, no screws, no wire frame, no rust, compact carry foldable design,
- •Controls: “Stay put” discrimination with segmented “click” positioning; full-range volume and sensitivity for fine adjustments.
- •Search Mode: Silent search, slow motion full range discrimination.
- •Operating environments: Salt & fresh water to 6 feet, beach, rain storms, land.
•Cable: Straight, heavy-duty coil wire for added strength.
•Hand Grip: Soft foam anatomic for all-day use.
•Rods: Self-draining anodized aluminum with durable baked on black powder coating.
•Armrest: Adjustable stainless steel with waterproof padding.
•Isolator: Heavy-duty non-metallic with nylon wingnuts & stud assembly.
•Rod Length: 43 to 53 inches.
•Breakdown: Three pieces for easy storage and travel.
•Weight With Batteries: 3.5 pounds.
•Batteries: (2) 9-Volt cells of any type, carbon-zinc, alkaline or rechargeable can be used.
•Battery Life: Up to 50 hours (alkaline)
•Applications: Jewelry, relic, and coin hunting.
•Warranty: Two Years
- NOTE: Specifications and features subject to change without notice.