CAUTION: The significant volume output of the Black Widow compared to our main line of headphones requires us to warn the consumer of potential eardrum damage if detector signal is not regulated to tolerant levels. Without the limiting circuit engaged, we recommend starting with a minimal headphone volume control setting with detector volume at maximum, then gradually increase headphone volume controls as needed and tolerated.
- Dual rotary volume control with “stay put” segmented “click” positioning.
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility with all single-output metal detectors without adapters.
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable.
- Heavy-duty strain relieved coil cable with special 1/4″, 90 degree angle stereo connector.
- Compact carry and storage foldable design.
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushions.
- Adjustable padded headband… no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Speakers designed for maximum volume, sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality.
- Special ultra sound-blocking extended muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 29 decibels.
- Frequency response: 200 – 3200 Hz… only what your detector uses.
- Sensitivity: 72 db @ 1 KHz Min.
- Impedance: 150 ohms nominal.
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.